Monday, September 8, 2008



Happy Friendship day !!!

 

August 7 is International Friendship Day, time to recognise your friends and their contribution to your life. Friendship helps to bring peace and positivity to the globe - a great reason to celebrate!


Friendship Day occurs on the first Sunday of August - only once a year - so make the most of it! :)

Friends come in many shapes, sizes and guises: school friends, work colleagues, siblings, partners, parents, pets and neighbours. Pull out all the stops and
let your friends know they are truly appreciated! 

 

Quotes About Our Friendship

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." - Henry Ford

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"Best friends need not be physically present, each keep the other company in the hearts."

" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away." - Arabian Proverb

"You've got troubles, I've got 'em too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We'll stick together to see it through cause you've got a friend in me." - Randy Newman

 

 

To all my friends out there and all the friends I've yet to make. No matter what the day, I hope it is wonderful for you!!!

Enjoy Friendship Day everyone.. and make the most of it! 


No comments: